The Rules:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
Opening Credits: "MY LOVE" Justin Timberlake~ Huh, really. Funny bc I don't have a man.....but I am looking. When I love, I love hard, so I guess this suits.....
Waking Up: "Get Up" Ciara~ Get yo ass up girl!! This is a good song to wake up to though, really upbeat.
First Day At School: "Sexy" Bella~ In high school, I was always known as the sexy, goofy, big smile girl. I was voted on the court all 4 years... so this is a good match...next!!
Falling In Love: "Live In The Sky" T.I.~ Life's up and downs, they come and go....
yeah, sounds about right.
Fight Song: "Shorty Like Mine" Bow Wow~ I dunno....this is kinda weird. I was hoping hit that b***h with a bottle came on. Not so much....
Breaking Up: "Bad Habit" Destiny's Child~ Really!!! This is the story of my life...listen to this song, and you will know why I am the way I am...damn. I get teary eyed EVERY time i hear this song...NEXT!!!
Prom: "Thriller" Michael Jackson~ This would be my prom song. We had fun that night...this song is fun so there ya go...
Life is Good: "Ring the alarm" Beyonce~ I can be crazy sometimes, but not this crazy, take him girl, he wasn't that great and I can do bad by myself....
Mental Breakdown: "This Body" Janet Jackson~ She is comparing herself to a magazine cover...yeah I would prolly have a mental breakdown about this....
Driving: "Give it To Momma" Beyonce~ Um...speaks for itself, (so if you want you got the green light!)
Flashback: "Sin Wagon" Dixie Chicks~ This reminds me of my freshman year with my best friend. This is when my music selection started to diverse...
Getting Back Together:"Caught Up" Usher~ Yeah, everytime we got back together, I knew I was getting caught up....shouldn've did it, but I did....dummy me!!
Wedding: "Push it To the Limit" Rick Ross~ What the hell?? I don't know about this one....that is one ghetto wedding!
Birth of Child:"Smooth Criminal" Michael Jackson~ Considering this is the birth of my CHILD, I am very uncomfortable with Michael singing the song....
Final Battle:"Steller" Incubus~ Oh this is one of my FAV songs....I could listen to this before I do battle....puts some things in perspective.
Funeral Song: "Moneymaker" Ludacris~ Yeah!! Let it be a party...don't cry over me...I'll see you on the other side:)
End Credits: "Chariot" Gavin De Graw~ What happend to this dude?? Yeah, this fits...its a perfect song when the credits roll!
**Musical Shares
1. How does the world see me? "Pump it" BEP~ Turn up the radio, blast the stereo lound!! Thats me!! Give me music and I will be happy!!
2. Will I have a happy life? "Shoulder Lean" Young Dro~ Oh No!! Does this mean I will be leaning on others...hell no! Not gonna happen!
4. Do people secretly lust after me? "Bring em Out" T.I.~ Yeah!! Bring em out if they do...show your face;)
5. How can I make myself happy? "One Shot" Danity Kane~ All I got is one shot, get it right the first time and get up!
6. What should I do with my life? "I'm Real" Jennifer Lopez~ ALREADY!! That's me, be real and love life...
7. What is some good advice for me? "Give it up Or Let Me Go" Dixie Chicks~ Yeah, I need to do that...
8. How will I be remembered? "Love to Love" Janet Jackson~ I do love to love. Hard.
9. What is my signature dancing song? "Nolia Clap" Juvenille~ This would be something that I dance to...dont' know about a signature dance song....
10. What do I think my current theme song is? "Long way To Go" Cassie~ This is dead on! I do have a long way to go, I'm only 23 people....got a lot more living to do:)
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?"My Humps" BEP~ I got a lot of junk in my trunk. And my humps up top are not discreet, so I can co-sign for my itunes with this one.
12. What song will play at my funeral? "Sexyback" JT~ I'll do it now, and till the day I day, I will bring SexyBack in my casket!! That is hot!!
13. What type of women (men, since I'm a woman) do I like? "Lost yo Mind" Beyonce~ This is a track that didn't make it to Bday....but I don't want no crazy dude...too much drama!! What the mess!! come on itunes!!
14. What is my day going to be like? "Confessions" Usher~ That is what I am doing with ya'll...so good deal itunes!! Toodles for now!!;)
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that was sooo cute!! i dont have an ipod though so i cant play LOL
hey you never got back to me on that 'biggs' thing!! u were gonna say somethin! dont leave me hangin LOL
Girl, I will email you today...sorry!
she said i will bring sexy back in my casket!!!!! you are an ass!! hilarious. so jealous yours worked out so well. I was hoping hit that b***h with a bottle came on! crackin me up! i loved this whole thing.
Post a Comment