Thursday, December 14, 2006

LETTING IT GO.....


Can you honestly believe that Christmas is almost a week away. I swear by some crazy force the years have gotten shorter and we don't even know it. I haven't done not a narrit drop of Xmas shopping. How horrible is that??? I have 2 Xmas parties to attend, and I haven't even gotten a dress....what am I doing!!!! I need to get on the ball...this isn't working! The thing is though, I am not at all stressed....I'm like, I know what I'm getting......I know where to go, I'm good. Watch, I get out there and I get trampled.....wish me luck this weekend.

On another note, I let him go today. I am proud of myself. The guy that I have loved for the past 8 years, I let him go. His baby was born a couple days ago. Pics are up on myspace, facebook, and any other social foyer.....like I said we have TONS of mutual friends. Saw the pics...I knew he'd make a good dad! But my heart let it go today....I cannot live my life the way I was living it. I've missed out on so many good things in hopes of some sort reconciliation between us, friends. And to see him happy reassures me that it can only get better for me. I have to just live and hope that one day I can love someone the way I loved him. Until then, I will give it my all and stop being so guarded with my heart. I';m proud of myself, believe me when you see the love of your life with a new baby, all proud and happy, one could easily freak out! I got shaky, my stomach fluttered a little, then after that, I was content, like a calm came over me. I knew I had to just let it go.....wish him the best and hope that he can be one hell of a father...

Almost forgot to let ya'll know, me and the predator had words!!!!!!! I went left field on him. He pushed me to the limit and I got ugly. Not really, but kind of. He caught me on one of those days, you know when you don't want to be touched, bothered, or talked to for a while. Now I don't come into work in a bad mood often, so if I am not in the mood, people know. I'll speak, bc not speaking to the people you sit by is just rude, but if I spoke to you once there is no need for you to stick out your hand to give me a high five........for nothing. I didn't do anything to deserve a high five, and if you would have seen the look on my face when I came I came in, you would want to give me a high five. Then he sends me this email saying I hurt his feelings bc I told him no to his high five. What the hell are we 3rd graders? I was done at that point and told him how he needed to grow up and stop taking the things that I do so personally. He told me it was bc he thought we were good friends...bruh your not even out of your probationary period yet....me and you good friends..ur uh ...uh...NO! I think I hurt his feelings then for real, but I didn't care....I'm sick of his stalkerish tendencies. You gotta be careful with mofo's like that because he could take one thing the wrong way, next thing you know you'll be reading about me in the news. I had to let him have it, then let it go.....man!! My week has been too eventful for words.....ya'll be easy!!

4 comments:

boo said...

I'm glad you are done with him (i know that sounds harsh) but i spend alot of time in limbo when my ex and I broke up. It was just useless wasting my energy on it.

My cousin is one of those (cant read people for shit) type of dudes. He will chose all the wrong moments to try and give you a high five, tell a joke, "TIFF GIMME A HUG"..."I DONT WANNA HUG YOU RIGHT NOW SHIT MAN IM IN THE MIDDLE OF BLA BLA..." then he gets all butt hurt over it. He just doesnt have a concept of people and their moods.

I know what you mean about possibly sending wrong signals too. There is a guy at my job now that wants to take me and my son to see santa...*shudders*..he's a creepy older guy..ick

CreoleInDC said...

Glad you've decided to move on Chica.

Regarding the stalker...I don't play with em...crazy people do crazy ish.

Jameil said...

cheers to letting go of exes. once you can do that, you open yourself up to even better things.

i just hate when people ask me for high 5s. like you said, aren't we a tad old for that? i'm going with yes. go sit yo behind down somewhere w/that. some people's feelings you have to hurt for them to get it.

The OE said...

When it doesn't make sense it's just a reminder that life is a riddle.