Friday, December 29, 2006

AULD LANG SYNE.....what the hell???

Ooooooooooweeeee!! Can I just say that this year has flown by! It is so crazy to me that we will be bringing in the New Year on Sunday!! Crazy days......
How was every ones X-mas!? Wonderful I hope! Santa was good to me! (I love my mom and pop) Even though I am 23, I still get like a giddy little kid once it comes time to open up the presents on Xmas morning!! My mom and dad still get me like 10 things every Xmas....its a sweet deal. Seriously! Mom got me a bunch of bath and body works(Sensual Amber and Japanese Cherry Blossom are what that is!!) and Dad convinced her to get me one of those docks for your ipod where you can just sit it on there and it plays it for you through the radio(Jamiel, you gotta get one if you don't yet, love it!!). I also got some new shox, and a plethora of other cool things that I would love to list, but I don't feel like it!
All in all my Xmas was amazing!! The best part of it all was seeing my family, which due to work, I haven't seen since last Xmas! My family is my backbone, they always bring me back to reality! Lets just say that my family is one of ghetto persuasion:) Like I said in my first post, on holidays you have 5 generations under one roof, starting with my Great Grandmother, down to my 2 year old cousin Niyah**i have a young family**. You got Drunk Uncles Larry and Asa, who sometimes forget that I am their niece....lets just say there were some tight hugs that night(do NOT act like you don't have that uncle). Niyah, who is 2 mind you, WALKED IT OUT!! OMG! She was getting it too ya'll....hard. There was wine and beer flowing, food stayed on the table, and laughs were ample! Miss them already! I gotta start spending more time with my family like that......

This weekend is the last weekend I will drink for a while, my liver is kicking my ass right now I know! 3 weekends in a row....drinking! I need to stop....AA here I come! Joking:) For real though, I start training for my marathon next month, and I need to let it go! It has been nice eating and drinking with no remorse, but the fun stops Jan 7th....wish me luck! I promise I will get a pic up of my dress(Ms. Peaches) soon! I am at work, so no uploading personal pix today:(

Have ya'll seen Dreamgirls yet? FABULOUS......go see it if you hadn't. People keep telling me I look like J-Hud.....I don't know.....Mom says we favor, but we don't look that much alike, I think its the lips, the curves and the slight gap....yeah that has to be it! You know people, but she is a pretty girl, so I'll take it!! If you've seen it let me know what you think....all I have to say is "And I am telling you!!!" Girl can sing!!! Be easy ya'll, Happy New Year!!! DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!

3 comments:

boo said...

I'm glad you had so much fun!! My fam had an Xmas party and we had 4 generations...LOL it was like...four women and my son...poor thing. Over ruled by women. I dont think you look like JHUD but you're cute. I guess y'all favor eachother a little though..maybe cuz i picture you as short and her as tall IDK. OMG I am sooo rambling. HAPPY NEW YEAR

CreoleInDC said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Jameil said...

dammit!! i wanted someone to buy me one of those for christmas really really bad. didn't happened. doesn't that suck?