Wednesday, December 20, 2006

LAST BATCH OF XMAS PARTIES

Last weekend was the beginning and this weekend is the last! I have been to more Xmas parties this year than ever!! My avatar reflects somewhat what I will look like this weekend.....I will post a pic(minus my full face) so that you can see the dress that I am wearing on Friday because it is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!! Eggnog and drunken Xmas carols.....oh what joy!! I won't be near a computer for the next couple of days so my best wishes go out to you and yours for Christmas. Enjoy these days while you can and do not take for granted what you have!! Pray for our troops and pray for the families that are missing a family member, and pray for your family. Much Love and Happy Holidays!!

3 comments:

boo said...

i cannot WAIT to see the dress girlie...i bet you will look FANTABULOUS!!!

CreoleInDC said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Jameil said...

i'm so jealous. i was just telling my mom i have been to NO Christmas parties. that is a crime!!! i have this fab dress i bought last year and have only worn once. how horrid.