Thursday, September 27, 2007

***UPDATE***

I just finished reading Monnie's blog and I am sad to see that they found Nialah Franklin's body. I won't go on long, but I will say that I felt what Monnie was saying. I looked at her and I felt like I could've known her. I related to her and I read about her accomplishments and she gave me hope that I could be a single, successful, black woman. My heart goes out to her family who never once gave up hope that she was ok. I am consumed in prayer for her family and all of the people who were involved in this tragic event. And may GOD have mercy on the soul that did this to this woman...

2 comments:

CreoleInDC said...

This broke my heart. Truly it did.

Princess...do you have someone you speak to daily that knows how to get in touch with your family? If not...rectify that IMMEDIATELY!

Southern Girl said...

Thanks Monnie, I do. Me and my mom talk almost everyday and she knows my patterns. She also lives about 10 min away..and my brother and his girlfriend live in the apt complex next to me. AND my roomate and I keep tabs on eachother pretty good...so I think I'm good:)