Accent – Southern
Drink – Double Southern Comfort and Lime, on the rocks
Chore I Hate – Cleaning my bathtub...
Pets – Got bit by a dog when I was young, made me resent animals...except fish. So no, no pets.
Essential Electronic – My ipod, my cell phone, my camera.
Perfume/Cologne - Warm Vanilla Sugar or Amber Romance
Gold or silver – Silver
Insomnia – Every night I have to work the next day.
Job Title – Response specialist
Most Admired Trait – Honesty. Bc it took me a while to get it, but I got it.
Kids – hopefully someday
Religion – Christian
Siblings – 1 brother
Time I wake up – 10:00 am
Unusual talent/skill – I am a master at the staring game. I don't even blink!!!
Vegetable I refuse to eat – Okra, yuck!
Worst habit - Letting dishes sit for days....
X-rays – Had a cat scan once...thats it.
My favorite meal – Thanksgiving dinner...omg!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment