Why is it August already? I swear this year is FLYING by. And not that I am complaining, but we have only had maybe one 100 degree day this year. In Dallas. In the summer. HALLELUJAH!!! Like I said, it has been a really mild summer...humid as hell, but mild. I still haven't cut my hair...I know I keep saying that I need to, and ya'll are probably like "She ain't cutting her hair, she just talking." Your probably right, I have an appointment to get braids on the 13th. I am just sick of doing my hair...can you blame me? I mean, it just gets to be so much sometimes, and I am about to start school back up, so braids are my best option right now. What? Don't hate man , don't hate.
We started a book club at work, and the book that we started with is called Gold Diggers by Tracie Howard. I think its pretty good, but you have to keep reading, bc its starts good, slows down, then gets good again. We have our meeting on the 24th...I got some new books I think we should look into. Something that has more to do with other topics...not just sex and lies.
My funk is still here kinda. I'm slowly getting out of it. I'm not feeling sorry for myself in case you're wondering. This happens sometimes, I take it for what it is, and I move on. It'll be over soon....be easy ya'll.
PS~ I have been grooving to "Between Friends" by Tamia....I never realized how much I liked her until recently.
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
a sex & lies book club would annoy me. girl its been borderline cold here this summer. i know its pittsburgh but avg. highs are 80s and we've been in the 70s quite a few days. one night hit 49. in july. wtf?
Post a Comment