Friday, July 20, 2007

J. Holiday

This song relaxes me....

I think that I am in a funk right now.
~I'm irritaed at the slightest things...
~Me need a nap....
~My alternator is going out..I
~I hate how much labor they charge at places...your not giving me a new car..your replacing a part.
~I need to get my haircut, but I keep procrastinating.
~I love my roomate..she's freaking awesome! Makes me laugh..till I cry.
~Not dating Chicago anymore..it just wasn't there.
~But I am dating..let you know if I stumble across something. Even though I hate dating in Dallas...
~Haven't been posting as much, bc I've been so busy at work. BOO!
~New shift just came out..so hopefully that helps...school and stuff.
~It's really mild this summer here in Dallas...can't complain. Too much rain though.
~I don't think I like myspace anymore...I dunno yet.
~I'm into dresses right now..wearing a really cute one right now that I keep getting compliments on. YAY!
~I need my ego pumped alot lately...whats wrong with me!
~This is random...
Be easy ya'll!

2 comments:

Jameil said...

i looooooooove dresses. i'm in a bit of a funk right now, too.

Anonymous said...

Summer dresses are quite fab. I'm in shoe shopping mode right now, but a new dress wouldn't hurt either.