Tuesday, November 04, 2008
WORDS DO NO JUSTICE....
Tears are flowing and I cannot stop being emotional. Do you know what just happened? Do you understand the magnitude of what just happened. CHANGE just happened and we made it happen. Every time I think about the history that I just witnessed, every time I think about the story that I will tell my children, every time I think about my grandma not being able to vote, every time I think about Dr. King, every time I think about Malcom, my heart gets elated. We did it.......god is so amazing. Now we just have to continue to pray for President Obama, his family, their well being, their safety. Everyone isn't going to be happy about this. But I am, and my faith in my LORD will ease any inferior feeling that I feel about what is going to go on for the next 4 years. Barack Obama is my president. Barack, a BLACK man, is my president!! God is soooo amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment