Wednesday, December 05, 2007

STOLEN.....

Ten Things You Want To Say To Ten Different People
1 ] I never really loved you...
2 ] I am better without you...
3 ] Look at me now honey...
4 ] Your not going to lose the weight like that...
5 ] Ur sex ISN'T all that
6 ] If you did more about it, then maybe you wouldn't be in this situation.
7 ] You need some gum..a tic tac..a peppermint, or something.
8 ] I don't need your advice ALL the time...
9 ] Did you marry her bc of the baby?
10 ] Do you still love me, bc I still love you.

Nine Things About Yourself:
1 ] I'm scared of dogs...
2 ] I'm scared of being alone...
3 ] My mother is my truest, best, most right friend on the face of the earth...
4 ] I am strong in my faith, and I love the Lord, but I don't go to church bc I'm lazy..
5 ] I feel that I am truly blessed.
6 ] I used to be a pushover.
7 ] I love shopping, but I can't stand spending obscene amounts of money on items. I like to look good for less.
8 ] I love my physical. I am thick, I am fabulous, and I am content with that. Happy as hell about it:)
9 ] I use the bullshit I've been through as fertilizer to grow

Eight Ways To Win My Heart:
1 ] be able to hold an intelligent conversation
2 ] be actively working on your goals/dreams
3 ] be honest
4 ] be attractive to me...
5 ] be self sufficient
6 ] be confident
7 ] if you have children, be a FATHER, not a DADDY
8 ] broaden my horizons

Seven Things That Cross Your Mind a Lot:
1 ] my first love
2 ] my future
3 ] good sex
4 ] the past
5 ] having children
6 ] love
7 ] my family

Six Things You Wish You Never Did:
1 ] ...I
2 ] ...don't
3 ] ...have
4 ] ...any
5 ] ...regrets
6 ] ...lessons learned

Five Turn Offs:
1 ] nigga sydrome (apathetic, complacent stagnation)
2 ] liars
3 ] low self esteem
4 ] using your past as an excuse for mediocrity
5 ] being NEEDY

Four Turn Ons:
1 ] intelligence
2 ] confidence
3 ] a strong smile..
4 ] chivalry

Three Smileys That Describe Your Life:
1 ] :)
2 ] =)
3 ] :0

Two Things You Want To Do Before You Die:
1 ] be successful
2 ] raise wonderful, respectful children

One Confession:
1 ] If a guy has bad breathe or a jacked up grill....it's not happening. That's it. That's bad right:(

1 comment:

Jameil said...

I never really loved you? WOW! i want to tell 2 people at the gym "You're not going to lose the weight like that" allll the time!! i see them every single time i go and they don't look any smaller. go to church. you know how fab you feel afterwards. do yourself the favor. looking good for less is so much more satisfying!! i won't date a dude who doesn't claim/take care of his kids. no regrets this way either!