Thursday, April 19, 2007

I HAVE ALOT OF QUESTIONS IF I EVER GET TO HEAVEN....

I don't know what to say.....I am honestly rendered speechless. At first I wasn't going to blog about this. In my mind, I knew that there was nothing that I could do about the situation. I was already in the process of accepting it and moving on. It pisses me off, saddens me, astonishes me, all in one big emotion. I don't know how to describe it, I just wanted to accept it and let it go.
Then I saw that he sent a tape, a letter, and motive to do what he did.
HOW SICK IS THIS WORLD BECOMING???????
I literally couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that this guy planned this. He was "so sick"....no. Your not "sick" when you plan to kill
innocent people based on class and because they are happy. Your mentally unstable, yes, sick no. It makes me upset, I guess, because they(media) are trying, in some way, to make the situation better by claiming that this guy was sick. I don't know how I feel about that. It angers me to the core. Makes my stomach churn...but I know that something was wrong with this guy. Something wasn't right with him.
I try to push it to the back of my mind....I do. No point in searching for justice, he killed himself. Can't hold anyone else accountable, he sent a tape and letter. It was him. But I can't, it's staring me right in the face. Everyday, every minute, every hour. I find it unbearable at some points. So many lives, not an astounding number, but enough to go down in history books. Young, lives that were just getting started, like mine. On the verge of becoming so many great things....halted by one senseless act. I just don't know how to deal with it it.....

3 comments:

Jameil said...

i don't think "they" are trying to justify it so much as explain it. everyone wants to know why. why, why, why? why did you do it? there has got to be some kind of explanation? tell us why? so we can make sure this never happens again. and i don't think its a claim that he was sick. he was sick. SICK. should've never been let out of the mental hospital sick.

Southern Girl said...

@J: i know what your saying, i do. and yes he was "sick"...but he knew what he was doing. I just don't think that there are too many more answers we can get out of this. i think that i am just furstrated....its scary.

Jameil said...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/18/AR2007041802824_pf.html

really good article about the whole thing. it probably doesn't answer any of your questions but its riveting.