Why is it 75 degrees today?? Just a question.....bc 2 days ago it was 32 and snowing. I LOATHE TX. sometimes. So with the recent warmth, comes my yearly cold. I know it sounds stupid, but with the contrast in weather around this time, I get a really horrible cold around this time every year. This year, no different....I woke up this morning, and I couldn't breathe out of my left nostril. You know how it is....it stings when you breathe in one nostril, and the other nostril is crusty as hell!! I know its gross, but its fact. You wake up in almost unbearable pain bc your boogs have established and set in throughout the night, without your knowledge. That was gross...sorry ya'll...but I don't feel too good, and I need you to know my pain!!
Is it me, or are you sick of Brittany Spears being the headlining news?? I know I am...I am sick of seeing her bald head trance on my tv. screen when I want to know what is going on with my troops, or the presidential campaigning that is getting underway. I thought CNN and MSNBC were supposed to be for those purposes....it seems like it they are turning into entertainment news more so than world news. Same thing with Anna Nicole Smith, bless her family, but why is this the top story on CNN?? I'm a little confused......
I had to throw a whole jar of peanut butter away....it had salmonella! Well, at least some of the batch it came off the line with had salmonella. I got sick when I heard it...and I thought back to the week before, and now, that I didn't feel good, and I have a legit reason....my peanut butter got me sick! Pissed about it.....Jarrod, you know how I feel!
I'm going to Houston this weekend for a friends bday. My whole adult life, I have not been to Houston. I don't know why I am so excited, but I am. I heard they have a really fun nightlife...lots of grown and sexy clubs. I cannot wait to get my grown and sexy on! I went out last weekend and for the first time ever, I didn't feel the need to over expose myself. BTW, in Dallas, when you go out, 9 times out of 10, your hitting up a club that is 18 and up....hate that. When its 18 and up for girls, and 21 and up for guys....what is that!!! I know girls mature faster than guys...in most cases, but I feel SO SO old when I am in a club with a girl who considers this a proper way of dressing....while I am dressed like this.(KINDA HOT RIGHT) But last weekend I didn't care....I got the right amount of attention that I wanted without having to feel like I didn't have to put my boobs on display to talk to a guy....felt good to be grown and sexy. I like it......
What are ya'lls plans for this weekend??
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what weekend? its wednesday and this is my weekend. i'm saving for kyle's trip here next week AND my trip home in march. i've already told my mom i plan on going out every night. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
yo.. (i just realized i have no idea what your name is!! how odd!!) don't ever complain abt 75 to me. i don't care if it was 12 yesterday. i'm up here celebrating m-fin 45 degrees and you're lamenting the change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as a child i was queen snotty for all seasons. trust. i know your pain.
poor brit and anna and james brown (finally getting buried this month 2 MONTHS AFTER HIS DEATH!!!) i feel sorry for celebs. their issues are like nat'l pandemics which need to be overexamined. i mean DAMN she cut her hair, not her wrists! she's 25. i did it days before my 21st. i'm thinking abt it again. what? i get restless and bored. that was kind of inspiring. i wanna do it just to show people brit may not be crazy.
you poor salmonellans. you and jarrod.
the TX talk!! i can't take it!! i will buy a ticket tomorrow!!!
omg so sorry for posting on your comments.
Post a Comment