Tuesday, October 03, 2006

BLUE EYED SOUL

The past month white boys have surprised me! I mean I kinda lost faith with this whole boyband thing.....
Then Justin came out with his cd.
And then I someone told me about Robin Thicke.....all I have to say is go and get it!!
It is almost better than......dare I say it.....Justin.(it doesnt hurt that he is hot)

4 comments:

Jarrod said...

I tried to get it at Target...but it wasn't there!! I mean he is official...but better than JT???? I dunno

Southern Girl said...

@Jarrod: I know!! He is running a close second, very close. The more I listen to it, the more I see why JT is numero uno. But don't sleep on Mr. Thicke....like u said he is official!!! Let me know when you get it!

boo said...

yes...he is gorgeous LOL but im a big JT stan lol

Jarrod said...

I finally got the Robin Thicke joint. I like it it's real relaxing...like you can clean your house to it. Another good CD to get is Sleepy Brown (the guy that sings the hooks on the OutKast songs).